Sonic Electronix

taxes back need some opinions on subs

ok i got my taxes back and im looking for a new sub. i was thinking about a hdc3 18" sub but idk what i should get so if ya guys dont mind giving me some opinions it would be appretiated. i havent had a 18 yet so im thinking thats the size i want. im gonna spend about 350 on the sub. i have other things to buy too. ( second battery wiring upgraded alt wood and so on )

just remember even though it says said amount of power you will not see that. you will have voltage drop at full tilt with that amp i would suggest getting a nice battery for under the hood and one in the back wouldnt hurt and will help you in the future for bigger amps. also the big 3 will help to

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

just remember even though it says said amount of power you will not see that. you will have voltage drop at full tilt with that amp i would suggest getting a nice battery for under the hood and one in the back wouldnt hurt and will help you in the future for bigger amps. also the big 3 will help to

big 3 is done i sent my alt out to be rebuilt to 250 amps i have a kinetik under the hood and a 600 in the back. it doesnt drop below 13 volts right now when i get the alt it deff wont.

ik lol. im only getting the copper coil tho. my birth sheet with the t1000.1bd said 1536w rms at 1 ohm. so thats decent till i can save for a bigger amp. any other subs that would be just as good or better for the price?

copper coils can take 2k fine. AQ underrates their subs.