Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Eclipse moble ausio/video/gps problem


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought the avn726e and I was trying to do the firm ware update and I am unable to. The hu keeps spitting the cd out then sucks it back in. Im not sure what is going on. Also I was wanting to add some pics to my background. I read somewhere that I am able to add animation to my back ground. I really don't know any more than what I have read so if someone can help that would be awesome.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...