Sonic Electronix

I hav never built a box before and i need a ported box that will hit good lows for 2 12" DC Level 3s....i have no idea how to tune them and how to determine the demensions so if you could help me out. i would be appreciative.

-StreetZ

Edit: Also, the only open space for a rectangle/square box is 15" tall 2 foot deep and 40 wide.

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

scroll further down on the forum page and click on the subwoofer and enclosure sub forum. pinned somewhere very close to the top is torres box calculator. download it and use it. all Qs can be answered on his thread that has the download. trust me i knew nothing and just plaayyed with his calculator a little bit and learned alot like what port size and box size does to tuning and all of that. not to mention it gives you all needed dimensions for the cut outs.

edit: i wouldnt use re audio calc. i used it at first and then went to torres found out my RE fucked up my tuning by about 3 hz plus torres has more features to use like wood thickness, changing sub and port firing direction, and lots of other goodies

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived