Sundown Audio

Addictive Audio 500.1.. If anyone can fix amps LOOK!!

REaudioBuff

It should be the same damn board. Lol

thats what a lot of people think cause of the part number, but its not

TEAM BUILT FOR DECIBELS

s10 blazer

subs:2 Addictive Audio

amp:Addictive Audio 500.1

batts:Vital Power vp1500(front), vp2000(rear)

Def not the same amp... Now I do have a problem that I will show you here. This is how it was shipped to me...

Everything great from this point of view...

MY2010_0412AA.jpg

Then I realized that this was broke which might be from shipping.. But my question is.. Can i just solder this back in place or am I gonna want to send this in....

amp4.jpg

amp5.jpg

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

would you suggest putting a good amount on the both of them? Just about as big of a drop as the size of the silver circle around the metal probe there? Or should i just make like a solid solder line underneath both sides of the input bars?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Is the power connector broken off the PCB, or are you referring to the broken plastic bit? I would check that resistor that's pushed out of place, too...

I cant tell if the power connector is broken or not from the picture, but if it is then you will need to heat it up really good to get it to solder properly. More solder the better.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Is the power connector broken off the PCB, or are you referring to the broken plastic bit? I would check that resistor that's pushed out of place, too...

I cant tell if the power connector is broken or not from the picture, but if it is then you will need to heat it up really good to get it to solder properly. More solder the better.

Well shit now that you said it that resistor is broken off on one side... And the plastic is not a worry really I would just hot glue that shit... But the power connector on the bottom is broken completely off... I can unscrew this piece and take it out of the amp right now if I wanted... Also I have never worked on an amp before should I see how much it is to send in or just try it? I'm decent with a soldering iron though.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

No sir..

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

It should be the same damn board. Lol

but its not the same daum board lol its better ive heard comparisons never seen to ab myself tho so it is just something i heard the amp is sexy tho im running all addictive amps subs and mids and highs

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived