March 13th MECA Southwest Audiofest 2X show at UTI!

Here is the link from the MECA website for the flyer for this event:

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/3-13-11AZ.pdf

This show is being held on the campus of Universal Technical Institute in Avondale, AZ (which is located west of Phoenix just off of I-10 for those of you who may be coming from California.)

We already have over 20 vehicles already signed up to compete, and interest is growing daily! This show is shaping up be the largest and most competitve Southwest Audiofest event yet!

Tours of the UTI campus are being offered during the show. If you have any intesest in cars whatsoever, you owe it to yoruself to take a tour. I have taken the tour myself, and I was blown away by the facilities and what UTI has to offer!

Pre-registration is encouraged for all events, as space is filling up fast! Please feel free to contact me at (520) 245-2528 or via e-mail at [email protected]. (Reply e-mails will come from [email protected]; Magnetic Marketing is the parent company of Southwest Audiofest.)

We look forward to seeing you there!

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright