Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I made a couple videos, cause i havent done anything with my system in forever.

Met this guy and gave him a demo. Its an old Sony Cyber shot 3.2 megapixel camera. The video quality is getting worse with just about every video i make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWBKdyP5AaQ

Seen Steves new video of breaking a CD. I was wondering if mine could. I had to try it. Nothing close to what Steves did, but it got the job done.

First attempt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlGpgAUeku8

Another CD... took a minute but i got it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7HcX6Mb2q8

I realize i started with a DVD and when i dropped it, i picked up a CD. Still broke it. :)

But no it looks like there is glitter all over in my car. I broke a couple CDs, it was fun.

Anyone else try this with a CD? post it up

Edited by herbykw

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...