FS: 15" Memphis MOJO in box with CAP.

Alright guys i got a 15" Memphis MOJO in a box (5 1/2 cu. ft) made out of 1" board. BIG MOFO. It has a Power Acoustik Cap on it and as the power cord fuse in line all on the box. Kinda wanting $400 for it. Always taken care of good. Never raped or pushed to the max. The gain on the amp wasn't turned all the way up nor was my woofer level on my deck. I had a Audio Que 2200 watt amp running it and i don't know if i want to let that go or not. id say $300 for the amp. Im just throwing out numbers that seem good to me and i know im taking a loss on both but i cant get a arm and a leg for them thats just how the game goes. lol

If interested just post on here or you can call or text me at 330-317-9640. Located in NE Ohio.

I also have a Kenwood KDC-X794 that im trying to get rid of. It is an amazing deck, does so many things and more. I was very impressed with it but like i said i just need some cash and it never hurts to get some new toys haha but i would like to get $175 out of the Kenwood.

Also have a PAC SWI-JACK. im sure you all know what that is but it is a steering wheel control adapter so you can still use your controls with an aftermarket head unit. Never been used. $50

Thanks

Dylan

Edited by Mehrl38

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

Hey guys sorry I'm trying to upload the pictures but its only downloading like half my picture. text me if you are wanting to see what i got cause they are on my phone.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Mehrl38

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

you dont have a enough post. please read the rules next time.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Hey guys sorry I'm trying to upload the pictures but its only downloading like half my picture. text me if you are wanting to see what i got cause they are on my phone.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, do not bother posting the pictures. Go to the for sale sections and read the rules.

Sorry guys. read it before i posted but i misread that (150 post) part. Ill delete this now. Thanks.

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

• 2 weeks later...