Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just trying to enter this March's system of the month!! I'm 16 and guessing I'm on the road of a bass head.

This is what i got right now but i have plans for future builds like 4 8" subs, tweeters, capacitors, 5.25" speakers, and all of the above!!

I know I don't have that great of a system but for having my license for almost a year now I think I'm doing OK.

Just a video of what i've got right now and all that i've built and installed.

VIDEO LINK AT BOTTOM!!!!!! COULDN'T GET IT TO LOAD!!!!!

001.jpg

001-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwE3AlOKA58

Edited by joshstever

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...