no prob bro... if you have any questions, just shoot me a pm... been doin air ride for about 8 years now

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see you still kicking the Montero around...I remember seeing it in the dorm parking lots in Jersey. I know those 18's are gonna bang.

I'm working on a air suspension set-up myself, had the red cougar back then, got a few different vehicles to play w/now. I'm stationed out here in Spain.

Saturn Ion Redline - XS Power Batts(S3400/D680) / (1) Optima Yellowtop / (1) Nations Electric 275a Ecotec Alt - (1) W7 12- BMW E90 - (1) 15" "MD Sounds" Konaki reconed by PSI / /(2) Batcaps

Good to see you still kicking the Montero around...I remember seeing it in the dorm parking lots in Jersey. I know those 18's are gonna bang.

I'm working on a air suspension set-up myself, had the red cougar back then, got a few different vehicles to play w/now. I'm stationed out here in Spain.

yea bro... that trucks been paid off for years now, and i already got WAYYY too much money in it to sell it, you know... so it has now become my long term project, lol.

but how did you get orders out of that blackhole that is mcguire? GOD i hated that fucking base bro, lol

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

yea bro... that trucks been paid off for years now, and i already got WAYYY too much money in it to sell it, you know... so it has now become my long term project, lol.

but how did you get orders out of that blackhole that is mcguire? GOD i hated that fucking base bro, lol

LoL I was one of the lucky few! Just kept updating that dream sheet then I got call one day saying "you got orders to Spain..." I think I did back flips haha.

I thought I remember you saying you were gonna get out the last time I spoke to you, McGuire will do that to you that's for damn sure. I can't lie though, I kind of miss the AREA, not the base ie. Cherry Hill, Philly, AC, NY etc

I know exactly how you feel about the Montero, that's how my Ion Redline is to me....I got way too much money in this damn Saturn to sell it or trade it in for $4-7k I'd be sick for days so guess it'll be my little project for a while. I figure it'll be a little fun with some bang, some air, etc etc. We're both definitely in uncharted territories with these builds so they should be interesting.

Saturn Ion Redline - XS Power Batts(S3400/D680) / (1) Optima Yellowtop / (1) Nations Electric 275a Ecotec Alt - (1) W7 12- BMW E90 - (1) 15" "MD Sounds" Konaki reconed by PSI / /(2) Batcaps

LoL I was one of the lucky few! Just kept updating that dream sheet then I got call one day saying "you got orders to Spain..." I think I did back flips haha.

I thought I remember you saying you were gonna get out the last time I spoke to you, McGuire will do that to you that's for damn sure. I can't lie though, I kind of miss the AREA, not the base ie. Cherry Hill, Philly, AC, NY etc

I know exactly how you feel about the Montero, that's how my Ion Redline is to me....I got way too much money in this damn Saturn to sell it or trade it in for $4-7k I'd be sick for days so guess it'll be my little project for a while. I figure it'll be a little fun with some bang, some air, etc etc. We're both definitely in uncharted territories with these builds so they should be interesting.

yea bro... i ended up getting out a couple years ago.... now i'm a contractor for the DOD. you aint the only one who hated that fucking base bro! lol... i think every person on that base felt the same way bro.

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

ok guys... i know this build is taking a while... but a lil update for you... i was originally going with a car-pc ... but that has now changed.... this is what is going to go in instead...

the release date for this tablet is set for july 10th... so i will be picking it up on the release date, and starting the install on that.

the main reasons for the change is this...

- it has full sized usb, hdmi, and sd card slots (the only android tablet that does) .... which will help GREATLY for connectivity

- price... set price for the 8gb is 430 (but i can get a 16gb sd card for 20 bucks) ... on the other hand, with a car-pc, i would spend close to 1000 for everything thats already built into the tablet (bluetooth, navigation, etc..)

- there are many developers working on apps for android right now tailored for in car use, so within the next couple months, there will be a bunch of apps out to make it work seamlessly in a car

now, if you guys watched the galaxy tablet build i did in the lexus... this is going to be installed the same way, sort of... it docks on the bottom, so there wont be any need for a hinge system like there was on the lexus. but it will be removable, so that i can use it outside of the car.

i will still be running all the audio through my kenwood kvt-516, just to make tuning easier....

it will also be teathered to my droid phone (which is rooted) so i will have internet on the go... and everything that goes with it (netflix, navigation, pandora, web browsing, etc..)

the box build should begin in the next couple weeks... still trying to figure out exactly what i want to do (cant decide on a definate between 6 18's walled, or 4 18's in a 4th order wall.... thoughts?)

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

lol... yea that tends to happen sometimes... note word "ex" haha

"

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

Yeah it is funny how that works. Got rid of her when I got out of the military and have been able to do whatever I wanted with my vehicles since. ha

yea... luckily my wife has long figured out, that i'm goin to do whatever the hell i want with my rides, lol

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

Archived