Sonic Electronix

thanks for the reply the problem is no fuse rating on the website or in the manual its all up in the air . how do they get away rating the amp 2000 wrms and still advertise the cea rating?

thanks

does the amp have fuses on the outside of it? if so how many and what rating.

no fuses on the amp. called massive audio and was told that it needs 200 amp inline which is fine what my concern is the 4 guage power input on the amp massive can say anything they want there is only two peopkle working at the company at a time.im just worried if the amp can put out 2000 wrms

the massive audio nano is a 1ohm stable amp. all im wondering if infact it is capable of producing 2000 wrms with only a 4 guage power input i dont beleive my self thats why im asking . what i dont understand why the cea 2006 rating is on the amp?

thanks

from what people say, any company can just go out and BUY the CEA thing and just slap it on their box.

according to this thread, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1005-wirefuse-guide/

4 gauge can only handle about 140-150 amps. so there i dont think that amp can output a TRUE 2000rms as that would require more than 200 amps worth of draw.

But thats over a length, if its only a few feet it can handle a good bit more, why do the Big Brazilian amps only have dual power and grounds for 12k, because they are expecting you to have a battery bank with two 1foot power and ground connections to the battery.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

But thats over a length, if its only a few feet it can handle a good bit more, why do the Big Brazilian amps only have dual power and grounds for 12k, because they are expecting you to have a battery bank with two 1foot power and ground connections to the battery.

i understand your reasoning and yeah you are correct, but why would a company do this for a, listed, 2000 watt amp? is it that hard to put 0 gauge terminals on it?