Next step was for me to wash the car...for this I used Duragloss 902.

I was recommended this product a good while back by Am, but never got round to buying it...opting instead for Zaino Z7 I think its called...I was very impressed with the Z7, and am equally impressed with Megs NXT wash which I can buy from the local Halfords. I thought it was time to try something different so went and ordered some Duragloss. Im SOO glad I did!! (Ill be reviewing all products later as well as links to each of the products)

DSC01211.jpg

Washed

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

The car was then clayed using Megs clay bar. There was very little in terms of contaminates on the paintwork so I didnt take a photo of the clay bar as it was still practically clean!

Some of you may realise the pictures are in a bit of a weird order...some are outside the garage and some are inside...the order I actually did the work in was washed the car outside, then took the car inside and then done the front and rear brakes...while the wheels were off I did the detailing on them.

Rear Arches

DSC01262.jpg

Cleaned using Megs APC

DSC01264.jpg

Front arches

DSC01265.jpg

Cleaned using Megs APC

DSC01267.jpg

Next up was to use the G-techniq P1 polish to get rid of some surface marks and get the paint ready for some G-techniq C1! Before the polish was applied, I wiped the panel down with an IPA and then got to work with my G220 and a polishing pad.

Before

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

sweet what other products will you be doing?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

sweet what other products will you be doing?

I've never heard of that polish you're using but DuraGloss is good shit! Aside from the net, it's too bad only one store carries it.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

sexy :drink40:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.