FS pair of polk audio db tweeters

whats up guys im selling my polk audio db series tweeters. working condition 10/10 and looks maybe like a 7/10. they had some gunk from when i had em in my car but i did my best cleaning them off. i think they look fine. but heres some pics and a vid. asking for $40 shipped. im down for trades too.

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

forgot to put the x-overs earlier lol only thing is that one of these is missing a lil terminal screw.

IMAG0063.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObziyHKUqg8

Edited by fmedina

Do you happen to have the crossovers that were with this kit? I bought a pair of Polk DXI650 Door speakers and cheaped out on the component kit because I didnt have the extra $100 bucks on me but now since I saw these Polk Tweeters which would match my door speakers (Brand Wise)I want the tweeters and crossovers now lol. If you have the crossovers I'd be very interested in these.. Or maybe still interested in the tweeters as long as you could possibly do a better price. If I buy these for 40, the crossovers are gonna at least cost me $40-60 and right there is the price of the component kit but with brand new stuff. I'm trying to get somewhat of a better deal or I just wont buy anything at all because it's not an absolute nessicity

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

Do you happen to have the crossovers that were with this kit? I bought a pair of Polk DXI650 Door speakers and cheaped out on the component kit because I didnt have the extra $100 bucks on me but now since I saw these Polk Tweeters which would match my door speakers (Brand Wise)I want the tweeters and crossovers now lol. If you have the crossovers I'd be very interested in these.. Or maybe still interested in the tweeters as long as you could possibly do a better price. If I buy these for 40, the crossovers are gonna at least cost me $40-60 and right there is the price of the component kit but with brand new stuff. I'm trying to get somewhat of a better deal or I just wont buy anything at all because it's not an absolute nessicity

Yes I do have the crossovers! Lol I can't believe I forgot to put that in here my bad. One thing one of the xovers is missing a terminal screw but I'm pretty sure you can find that at any hardware store. So ill do 40 for everything. Tweeters plus xovers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...