WTB: Alternator for a 2003 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 6cyl.

D_Roc

I have a 2003 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 6 cylinder. I am wanting a name brand reliable alt that will fit the OEM mount.

I have a Powerbass xa4000d with 2 Sprinter s12v370f batts in the rear. I have minimul current drop on my stock 100a but am wanting to run idle for shows so must have high idle amperage.

I am currently updating my settup to 2 - Powerbass xa3000d's so will be running 6k rms. These PB amps draw a lot of current! The 2 monster batts I have take a lot of the load but I need power to be stable while idling. I am currently pretty stable at 14.8 Volts and drop to 13.5 ish full tilt while driving and drops off substantially while idling so I don't attempt.

I would like a nice alt with a high idling amperage. Must be in great mechanical condition / not so concerned about cosmetic. Must be able to handle the full load of 6k RMS with the 2 batteries I have.

IF YOU HAVE A NICE H.O. ALT FOR A CHEVY BLAZER AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE PLEASE EMAIL. I am currently considering the 185a/140a idle from DC for $250. Obviously, I will not pay that much for a used without warranty unless you have a really nice model. Would prefer to spend less otherwise I will get one under warranty from DC so must be worth my while.

Appreciate it! Not on here often so I'll get back as promptly as possible. I can send payment via paypal regulated P2P immediately if you have something to offer. No B.S. offers please. Must fit OEM 2003 Blazer 4.3L.

PS: I also have 2-10" Pioneer Premier Champion PRO's that I would do a partial trade + cash on my part if interested. They're basically brand new. Dual 2's.

Edited by D_Roc