USACi Central Illinois Apr23rd

Just letting everybody that isn't on facebook know, the first usaci illinois show will be Saturday April 23rd in Springfield it will be a single point event.

Here's a link with all the current info http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=195511017147170

edit : link fixed

Edited by sqsux

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

post up the info for those of us who don't do facebook...

my bad, i didn't know you had to be logged in to view it.

Time

Saturday, April 23 · 11:00am - 5:00pm

2323 n. 5th corner of 5th and browning behind fairgrounds springfield illinois

metering starts at 2pm

http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?city=Springfield&state=IL&address=N+5th+St+%26+E+Browning+Ave&zipcode=62702&country=US&latitude=39.83439&longitude=-89.64948&geocode=INTERSECTION

Dc Audio

Team Fur

depends on whos all going i may have to swing by. i aint sure my wall will be done by then but springfield isnt to far from me

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

depends on whos all going i may have to swing by. i aint sure my wall will be done by then but springfield isnt to far from me

a bunch of loud people, some guys from champaign and chicago, and most of team DTF.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

ill most likely be there but prolly in the daily. really dont think the truck will be going by then but ya never know

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

• 4 weeks later...

This show is approaching fast! 68 confirmed guests and 87 maybe's on facebook alone, should be a great opening show.

This is a USACi SINGLE POINT event, food and drinks will be sold on site, the lot is mostly grass no rocks, and you can demo all you want.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i may have to change my post. my truck maybe going just only on 1 amp unless by some chance my charging system will let me run both strapped at 1 ohm. had some friends come by and complain till i actually worked.

2001 gmc seirra

1995 civic

1992 s10