Jump to content

Questions about my current setup.


Mortifix

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my Jeep I currenty have 2 x Alpine Type-R SPR-17C's in the front and 2 x Polk DB651's in the back. These are being powered by a Kicker 08ZX350.4 and these are all wired to 4ohms. The amp is pushing 60 rms per channel and the Polks run at 60 rms, but the alpines are 100 rms and the amp is only pushing 60 rms. I was thinking about changing the Polks for another set of aplines, but I don't know if I should wire the speakers to 2 ohms to get the 90 rms. Any thoughts or ideas for upgrades to get better sound? I get great sound out of them, but the only thing is they distort a bit when I get high bass.

Posted

get subs, then HP filter your speakers, BAM distortion when bass hits is gone...well thats my solution to it. dont know if that will halp you though sorry

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...