Beware Of This Louisiana Buyer!

Easilyn Carter

Buyer's ebay ID: retard.ed

Long story short, I sold my MMATS D300HC to this guy on eBay; he receives the product within one week, had it for a little over two weeks and then claims that I sold him a dead amp. He does a chargeback through Paypal and I am now negative 330 in my account after the investigation team is done, well, "investigatin". Im broke as mad fuck and hoping to go to regionals this year. Just beware of this guy when dealing with him. Also if you cant find shit about the person you dealin with over the net, pass on that cuz it aint worth the risk and time consumption and all the other bullshit.

I kinda knew it was fishy since he just signed up for eBay this summer and his email address was balony but oh well, after i get out this shit, im closing out on paypal for good. remember, paypal offers their sellers no protection what-so-ever. they offer what is called "precautionary steps" anyways, just heads up to those who sell their equipment online.

EDIT: Personal Info.

-bibby.

Edited by bibby
xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper