My Slowed Songs (New Bass Edit)

Young Jeezy - Ya Dig sounds good

X2 and if my subs were workin I'd do a vid for ya. <_<

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Quick ? for you, are your songs sourced from CD format or 44.1 kHz 16 bit 2 channel? I saw the links are are mastered in wav format. 44.1 kHz 16-bit two-channel .wav audio from the source to master or downmix your output wavs?

It would suck if it was MP3>WAV. If your source and master versions are 1,411.2 kbit/s, damn your the man!

Thanks!

Honestly idk, sorry dude. However Datpiff & hotnewhiphop have them. Some are cd format but then I have to turn them into mp3's so Audacity can read them.

Is there a way to get awesome quality without buying cd's?

Quick ? for you, are your songs sourced from CD format or 44.1 kHz 16 bit 2 channel? I saw the links are are mastered in wav format. 44.1 kHz 16-bit two-channel .wav audio from the source to master or downmix your output wavs?

It would suck if it was MP3>WAV. If your source and master versions are 1,411.2 kbit/s, damn your the man!

Thanks!

Honestly idk, sorry dude. However Datpiff & hotnewhiphop have them. Some are cd format but then I have to turn them into mp3's so Audacity can read them.

Is there a way to get awesome quality without buying cd's?

Audacity can only import cd audio that have been ripped to .wav or .pcm format. It takes like 10 seconds to rip the redbook audio to .wav or .pcm using any cd audio ripper. You don't need to work only in .mp3 with Audacity. If you start off with .mp3 from the get go, you should also only output them in .mp3 and not .wav.

Most of the free stuff and mixtapes are already downmixed to .mp3, the only way to get it free is ripping your cds from your own collection. I have over 5,000 cd's and now it's cheaper to just buy the crappy .mp3 file instead of the whole album.

I'll still check some of your stuff out. I do alot of my own mixes and it takes alot of time to edit great sounding audio.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Audacity can only import cd audio that have been ripped to .wav or .pcm format. It takes like 10 seconds to rip the redbook audio to .wav or .pcm using any cd audio ripper. You don't need to work only in .mp3 with Audacity. If you start off with .mp3 from the get go, you should also only output them in .mp3 and not .wav.

Most of the free stuff and mixtapes are already downmixed to .mp3, the only way to get it free is ripping your cds from your own collection. I have over 5,000 cd's and now it's cheaper to just buy the crappy .mp3 file instead of the whole album.

I'll still check some of your stuff out. I do alot of my own mixes and it takes alot of time to edit great sounding audio.

Ohh. I'll look into that. How do you export them in .mp3 and not .wav?

Cool, thanks. Yea, I'm still sort of in the "learning process" with some stuff but input is always welcomed.

Ohh. I'll look into that. How do you export them in .mp3 and not .wav?

Cool, thanks. Yea, I'm still sort of in the "learning process" with some stuff but input is always welcomed.

All you have to do is click your mouse cursor on the File on the toolbar and select export as MP3. That is it, make sure you have the LAME encoder on your pc, it should have come with the Audacity you downloaded.

That way your files you upload to megaupload are 5mb instead of 30-50 mbs. People can download your files faster and not waste bandwidth.

Yeah, I use to use a program called Cool Edit Pro to do my audio until Audacity became my favorite.

If you master from .wav or .pcm you should export it as .wav or .pcm. It will give people the choice on what settings they want to compress it with using their favorite .mp3 encoding settings. I like all my MP3 at 320 CBR, but each are their own!

Nice stuff btw, keep up the great work!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived