Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

Uh, its not a plug and play situation on these Headlights. Need a special adapter to make them work.

This is how the light gets its power

jettaheadlight.jpg

Future vision is the only place that I know of that has the adapter for it. I believe its 30 bucks for the adapters.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I have a 06 Jetta, same head lights as you. H7's. Dont believe me, on the back side of the headlight housing there is a cap, take the cap off and twist the light out. lol.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Its to hold the bulb in, and give you contact points to hook the HID's harness to get power and ground to it. Trust me, I would already have HID's if it wasnt for that adapter. its actually 21 bucks.

this sux camel dicks

Archived