Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, so I'm 18, but I have been dreaming slightly big. I've been working slowly on my own to start my own DJ business, and it's getting going, but I'd really like to do hire outs for smaller concerts and such. Obviously money is going to be an issue. I'm not for sure exactly on how much I'd like to spend, but I would have to pay it off a bit at a time. I will be getting some sort of job before this to get money going beforehand, but I'm trying to plan it out. Can someone enlighten me on options to pay stuff like this off? Thanks.

POTATO!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...