Boyd Heaton Posted March 27, 2011 Report Posted March 27, 2011 I have sat in louder on music....But I can say without a doubt.This is the ONLY one that I have gotten out of and had a hard time walking!!!!!!Just Down Right NASTY!!!! Quote Dual DC Power 270XP's One XS Power S3400 Four XS Power D3100's Soundigital 12kd Four DC Audio 15XL's Atomic 504 Kicker Mid's and High's One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler TNESPL-152.5 DB DRAG-153.2 ON THE ROAD TO "55"
ineeDBass419 Posted March 27, 2011 Report Posted March 27, 2011 damn that bish is movin som air Quote xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Boyd Heaton Posted March 27, 2011 Author Report Posted March 27, 2011 damn that bish is movin som air That it does!!!! Quote Dual DC Power 270XP's One XS Power S3400 Four XS Power D3100's Soundigital 12kd Four DC Audio 15XL's Atomic 504 Kicker Mid's and High's One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler TNESPL-152.5 DB DRAG-153.2 ON THE ROAD TO "55"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.