Sonic Electronix

I was just wondering if anyone has a vid of an 18' or 15' Fi BTL in a trunk of a car. Im planning on putting a 18' Fi BTL with a Rockford Fostgate T4000 in the trunk of my 05 Impala. Does anyone know if itll be crazy loud and get major flex? Id like to see a vid if anyone has something similar.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I was just wondering if anyone has a vid of an 18' or 15' Fi BTL in a trunk of a car. Im planning on putting a 18' Fi BTL with a Rockford Fostgate T4000 in the trunk of my 05 Impala. Does anyone know if itll be crazy loud and get major flex? Id like to see a vid if anyone has something similar.

i got a 18" BTL in a 06 impala. My trunk when playing "white girl" flexes about .5". The windows flex. The steering wheel moves a little. So does the pedals and everything else lol. My favorite part is that the hood flexes a little. Thats only with a pa3000db. Ill try and get you a vid today. What all do you want to see/

2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL

I would just say be careful running 4KW+ to one speaker. It's gonna take alot of work to be able to run a sub at double RMS.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived