Just built a new box for my truck. I was tired of the center box being in there and not having a center seat, so i went back to a behind the seat box. This box is 2.3 cubes tuned to 31.3 hz. Just in a quick test session is doesn't seem as loud at 40 hz (my peak fq in my truck) but it is a LOW END MONSTER. It can play all the way down to 20 hz without breaking a sweat. I've got peal and seal over the box now because a couple of panels are 3/4 plywood, so i did that to strengthen the box and to seal it on all the joints. I still need to carpet it (once i get ahold of an air compressor). I think it will be around a 140 on the TL, but i think i've got a 135 at 25 hz in it right now. But only time and a trip to hook up a TL will tell.

Questions? Comments? I'll be making more videos soon when i've got some more time on my hands.

And btw, the rattle you hear is the sliding back glass (really need a solid back glass).

And be sure to watch it in HD.