2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!

looks good man. I would try to hide the crossover a little better. You probably could have adapted your doors to fit 6.5s. So how do those sound?

get you some deadner!

looks good man. I would try to hide the crossover a little better. You probably could have adapted your doors to fit 6.5s. So how do those sound?

get you some deadner!

I could have adapted them to but that would have ment cutting into some stuff and makeing brackets for the two speakers, but they the 5 1.4 speakers with the metal brackets worked perfectly. And YES deadner is next on my list now. Still have some tuning with the front stage to do, but the amp is a beast imo. haha it pushs my subs hard and I actually have some good excersion on them

Heres the video. I would never go far in the film industry lol

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

get you some deadner!

I could have adapted them to but that would have ment cutting into some stuff and makeing brackets for the two speakers, but they the 5 1.4 speakers with the metal brackets worked perfectly. And YES deadner is next on my list now. Still have some tuning with the front stage to do, but the amp is a beast imo. haha it pushs my subs hard and I actually have some good excersion on them

Heres the video. I would never go far in the film industry lol

nice song choice!

too bad you couldn't 6.5s lol

nice song choice!

Is that sarcasm? lol haha jk

I know my shit, Wiz's songs have some lows especially phone numbers. I remember when he went mainstream, everybody was singing black and yellow and all this.. Ive been following him since his stuff at rostrum records, and imo is where is good music is at. Though I do like a handleful of songs on his new album.

EDIT: just watched the first video on your biuld log and you have the decaf version hahaha

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Thanks for OrionStang for nominating me for system of the month!

VOTE FOR ME!

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Got the amp mounted this morning..

Didnt mount it on the back seat cause I was a dumb ass and didnt leave enough wire to get on the other side of the amp from where the wire comes from under the upolstry. So I put it on the back of the box.. fits fine to me.

On to the pics

img00146201109141121.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tried to get it as far back as I could.

img00147201109141133.jpg

The blue lights that glow in the vents when its on.. i thought that was pretty cool.

img00148201109141138.jpg

Let me know what you think, and vote for me for SOTM

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 2 weeks later...

So I started on getting my trunk all layered with Sound deadner.. I want to get some Second Skin but extra money that I have, it wasnt in my budget. I had 4 sq. Ft to work with and imo I think it helped considerably from what I had to work with.

So thats where most of the SD went, which would be the top of the trunk and it decreased the rattle to a point with the limited amount I had. There is also so SD in the trunk on the rear deck lid. I put it over the wholes that leak into the cabin. I also put some, if the trunk was down would be directly behind the license plate. I tried to cover the major spots, and when I get more cash I will get about 20 sq ft to cover the whole entire trunk

picjpg.jpg

Heres a video, you cant really tell on video the difference but I can tell the top of the trunk has silenced alot.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 2 weeks later...

Got a small update.

Ordered the SMD DD-1! Been wanting to get one since it came out, now finally am. Will greatly help my tuning my amps CORRECTLY as like everyone else who has one. will make another update when it comes in, pictures, video of using it etc.

Stay tuned go some good stuff in store for this mazda, im really excited.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

So got on the TL today. I was expecting much, but for for a setup that doesnt have a shit ton of power, I was still happy with it. Finally found a TL in the area haha

w5z2gurm.jpg

This was all on music, no burps.

If you cant see it that well, had two sensors going. One on the dash and one in the kick, these scores were sealed. Left is a 135.3 on the dash and 136.7 in the kick. Not bad for ~760 watts.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Not bad at all, nice

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Archived