2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!

I dont know really to explain it to you because Im not to familiar with that kind of stuff. This is all based on what the DC rep in my area told me. For the lower power that I will e pushing the XLs, the box I have now would be just fine. But when I start to add more power that I will need to shrink the box, not by alot tho. He is really good friends with Rob (thorshammer) and he was telling me that they have noticed that there subs like smaller enclosures when more power is added to the equation. I wasnt going to make it rediculously small just something arounf 4 cubes or so.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

So today after work, I got some TL time since using the DD-1. Since doing it I could definitely here a change in how loud I can get it and much cleaner t sounds as well. The prefab( easy on me, it's just temp until I get my xls and te new enclosure made) peaks around 49hz. So it was toughfinding songs on my iPod that got loud and long notes a the same time, since I have a good portion of decaf and it's mostly all low. But enough of the talkig I willshow the results.

If you look at page two I have the last TL Sesh I did. I gained 1.5 dbs on the dash and 1.1 dbs in the kick. I mean to me that's a plus, setting my gains right and I gain a full db+ in both is pretty good. I can't wait to get some better equipment, more than double the power(for now) and see what this Mazda can do

727926AD-orig.jpg

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Thanks man.. In due time it will all be done

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

screenshot20111105at959.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:ph34r:

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

no love for some getting ready to get louder? lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Nice man, I really need to order the DD-1...I keep reading more and more positive feed back from happy users.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Nice man, I really need to order the DD-1...I keep reading more and more positive feed back from happy users.

Thanks.. Yeah when I got done using it and started playing music ad could tell I got a little louder. I mean yeah I didn't gain alot hit still a 1db+ gain in the kick and dash sealed is still an accomplishment in my eyes. Definitely somethig you got to get your hands on

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

looks good man. Hope you get your number up to were you want it!

Well im not really looking for a number lol loud daily driver is what im aiming for, if the numbers follow, then sweet! lol Im kind of changing my mind on the amp situation rather than starting off with the two amps strapped, im just gonna get one big amp. Ive decided on the AB 500.1. I will probably have two XS power D3100 in the back for support, as well as the D3400 up front and the Singer alt that I just purchase. Mike says his alts work really good with XS batts.With the rep that Mechman and DC power have with there alt, you really cant beat his price with a lifetime warrenty and a awesome product.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived