2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!

Ohhh trust me I'm hoping it will be lol.. Today I picked up some skar vvx-10s in a 4 cube tuned to 32 hz box for my girlfriend for her birthday(trust me this is what she wants lol) and it's louder thanthe 2 12s I had hookedto it.. Hahahha and I can finally play low stuff, sad to see it go in a couple days but it will make the girl veryyyyyy happy

happy wife, happy life well GF lol

deff gonna be some work, any reason for going with the DCs?

It's what I've wanted for awhile, and seeing the output of them in person, buddy has 4 15 xls in a tahoe off of a AB 1100.1 and it's nasty, it just reassured myself.. I don't want to seem like I'm getting them just because of the name on them but because they get loud and that's what I want.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I was just curious, I like to know peoples reasons on buying things, I was just caught of guard going from more SQ to out put :) But I can deff understand that. It'll never be enough lol

What you mean from SQ to output? I mean i wanna be loud and clean at the same time.. I will mainly be doing bassrace when comps start up around here and we got some good trunk competition soo I need to get as loud as I can on music

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

• 3 weeks later...

so my alt came today!!!!! had to wait til tonight to get it cause mike made it a signature required and my brother decided not to listen to me and stay out the house until it came lol It wont be going in the car until I get my D3400 for under the hood.. it will at least give me some time to figure out how to get it in the car cause the stock placement is in the shittiest place possible

sooooo on to the pics (well not much but at least theres progress)

img00274201112212102.jpg

img00276201112212109.jpg

he powder coated it for free and took a guess, and it happened to be the color of my car.. too bad no body will be able to see it

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 2 months later...

its been awhile since Ive updated this so thought I should lol

I got a new component set, Beyma 5.25 comps and also a Sundown 125.2 hooked to them right now.

Im in the process of saving up for my build. I also have a sundown 100.4 that im going to use for my front component and run 2 way active. The 125.2 will be hooked to my rear door speakers, Focal 5x7s. On the 20th, I will be ordering 1 of 5-6 batts. Batt of choice will be juicebox, have a dealer in my area. Also have the Pioneer DEH-P7400HD on the way, 3 sets of 4 volt pre outs FTW!! haha once that comes in will be taking pics... Probably wont get it put in until I get the sundown 100.4 cause I dont want to connect the speaker out puts in the wire harness and to then go back in and disconnect them once the amp comes.

So list of equipment before I show pics of the amp..

Pioneer DEH-P7400HD( coming on thursday)

Sundown 100.4D (coming soon)

Sundown 125.2 (already have)

2 DC XLm2 12s (once DC gets there new inventory stocked up, will start ordering those..)

5-6 juice box batts ( 1 34 up front and 4-5 27s in the back, will probably start out with 4 and see where voltage is at and then add a 5th if neccesary)

2 DC 5ks ( will most likely be the last part of the build I order since its the most expensive. Im setting money aside that I can to pay for those)

Singer 230A alt (already have)

Audiotechnix 60 mil roll (used about have already in the trunk but most likely will use the rest in the trunk and get some more just in case and for the head liner)

Shok industries 1/0 (already have 1 50ft spool, will get more for xtra runs, will have 2 + an 2 - going from front back to batts in rear. Also will get 1-2 more spools for runs from batts to amps) 8 guage, and 12 gauge wire.

Think that just about covers it... if your wondering how im going to afford this all.... dont worry I am. lol most of it I already have besides the big stuff, and I make a good amount at my job now that I got moved to full time. Also will be getting inheritance money soon and will use some of that toward my build.

Any ways on to the sexi amp pics.. (not much but still gear to show off. but its progress)

img00333201203021246.jpg

By stephen_og

img00334201203021246.jpg

By stephen_og

img00335201203021246.jpg

By stephen_og at 2012-03-06

I have a lil distance video but I barely walked that far away from my car and it was pretty windy, jsut something I sent to a friend but will get another one up walking a little bit further.. Im pumped to get the 100.4 on the front comps and the 125.2 on the rear doors and really see what my front stage can do.

Stay tuned big things happening!

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

And small update as of a hour ago.. sundown 100.4 will be ordered tomorrow!! front stage, CHECK!

Now to start saving up for the sub stage, and batts.........

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

nice updates man.

well not much of an update until I get some serious gear to update the log with but sooon this will all come together

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived