Jump to content

2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So my sound deadner came in today. Some Audio technix 60 mil deadner, 25 sq ft of it.

I dont have work tomorrow so I will be getting my trunk all deadened tomorrow and will post up pics of that, but here is the stuff.

I love getting boxes in the mail :)

img00217201111171233.jpg

And the roll itself, pretty damn big and heavy stuff.

img00218201111171253.jpg

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

So got the deadner in this afternoon.

on to the pics

Stripped the trunk (kinda) and it with the first strip down.

dscf3358v.jpg

With one layer of deadner in the trunk.

dscf3360.jpg

This whole time I completely forgot to put some on the back of my license plate, I put two layers on it.

dscf3364po.jpg

Then all put back together for now. Yeah theres alot of shit in there, my girlfriend decided just to leave blanket and backpack in my car. Then on the right you will see my Shok wire. I have two runs (+ and -) for when I have a battery back there. will ran once I have everything.

dscf3361n.jpg

Now some pics with a decent camera of the LEDs in the dome lights.

dscf3362r.jpg

dscf3363k.jpg

It looks alot better at night lol just thought id take a pic. I did put some deadner on the whole surface of my deck lid in my trunk that I missed when I ran out of Dynamat. I forgot to take a pic of that, whoops but I got all that out of the way.

Stay tuned for more. Im posting a video for the hell of it. got to wait until its done uplaoding.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

The camera doesnt pick up bass at all but what camera does. It kinda just muffles it.

And this camera doesnt pick up flex at all thats why I was going around in places where I saw flex and was tryna catch it. Headliner, front windshield, rear window all move trust me lol

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

If you ever need a tool you dont have dont hesitate to hit me up.....chances are I have it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Haha will do man, I just got to wait til everything gets here hah alt should he here in a week or two

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

Got my DDM tuning 55w 8k HIDs in last night and installed them that night. I do have pics, but I will post them up later tonight once I get off work. I am very impressed, and im glad I went with this set. Ill show you the difference from the past set, the the new set (pic is up against my garage door.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

so time to get the pics up from the new HID kit I put in. They are DDM 55w 8k hids. WAYYYYY better that the notto SE set I had, I wouldnt recommend going with them if you come across that brand. 

on to the pics...

img00227201111212013.jpg

img00228201111212014.jpg

I dont have a wire harness for these, I might get one, when I get my electrical all up to par for the rebuild but for now they are holding up just fine, no dimming when playing so its fine with me.  they are the slim balasts, I dont know what that black box thats coming from the balast is, kind of looks like an inline fuse type thing but idk.

img00229201111212019.jpg

So i had to go through the wheel well, becuase if you look at the pic about this one, the space is two tight, as well on the other side. wasnt that hard getting all the clips and plastic rivets out or whateve rthat holds it in.

img00230201111212019.jpg

This is the new DDM 55w 8k bulb in.

img00231201111212049.jpg

old 35w 10k notto SE bulb, idk if you can tell a difference but in person you could.

img00232201111212049.jpg

ALOT BRIGHTER imo. it turned out soo well.

img00233201111212142.jpg

Since this I have raised them a few inches to get a little bit more depth when driving.

img00234201111212144.jpg

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

After today, I will be pulling this whole thing and start prepping for the rebuild. Still waiting on the alt, Mike has is waiting on the parts.

But here is the final list of equipment:

2 12" DC xls (most likely the M2s)

Mike Singer 230A alt (being made)

Incriminator Audio 40.1

4 channel (still undecided)

3 XS power batts (1 D3400 and 2 D3100, maybe three, just have to see when its all said and done how my voltage handles the 40.1)

So it will take me awhile to get everything but im hoping I will have it all in the car by the time comps start in this area.

ohh, and I have been slacking on getting the pictures of of the new beymas that I got, I will do that later tonight.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Posted

After today, I will be pulling this whole thing and start prepping for the rebuild. Still waiting on the alt, Mike has is waiting on the parts.

But here is the final list of equipment:

2 12" DC xls (most likely the M2s)

Mike Singer 230A alt (being made)

Incriminator Audio 40.1

4 channel (still undecided)

3 XS power batts (1 D3400 and 2 D3100, maybe three, just have to see when its all said and done how my voltage handles the 40.1)

So it will take me awhile to get everything but im hoping I will have it all in the car by the time comps start in this area.

ohh, and I have been slacking on getting the pictures of of the new beymas that I got, I will do that later tonight.

that's some pretty serious shit man! It's gonna be nasty!

Posted

Ohhh trust me I'm hoping it will be lol.. Today I picked up some skar vvx-10s in a 4 cube tuned to 32 hz box for my girlfriend for her birthday(trust me this is what she wants lol) and it's louder thanthe 2 12s I had hookedto it.. Hahahha and I can finally play low stuff, sad to see it go in a couple days but it will make the girl veryyyyyy happy

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1245 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...