4 ga. wire, Fuse block

Nah man I am getting rid of everything and would like cash.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I am willing to break it up, it would be nice to sell it all together. But I have to do what I have to do.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

alright man ill take 1.pm me with what i need to do.never used paypal except for ebay

I pm'd you

One sub sold. Still have 1 more and an amp

New items in the first post!

Archived