drewb53's blazer build. New video 11/15/2010

i just saw that his focus is pretty loud.. with his shirt post.. congrats man!

Thanks Drew! Remember if you ever need anything just let me know. ;)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks, and nightshade i might hold you to that eventually lol.. never know when ill get something i want to try. lol

tehbert0 thanks man :good:

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

• 9 months later...

well after the whole mishap with my old car breaking down, we ended up buying a 2003 2 dr. blazer. When i first got it my parents told me no subs, and after about 8 months with no subs I asked and they told me they didn't care, so i started gathering parts again to put my subs into my blazer.

Here is the vehicle:

IMG_0041.jpg

Here are the subs:

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

Wires:

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

The amp is going to be an audioque 1200d. I will get pictures of that when it gets here, but that may not be a for a couple of weeks now.

I am just trying my best to get back into having everything back and i am really excited.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got my amp Friday, but i was out of town until tonight hopefully I will get this up and playing by tomorrow. If not it will probably have to be on Wednesday. I'll post up some pics of the amp tonight if anyone cares. lol

here is the first video of them in my new blazer.
The song is get yo girl by decaf

• 2 weeks later...

Today i was messing around with my box, and I decided that i didnt like my amp mounted on my box. So i cut a piece of wood and decided to make an amp rack. I assure you it is nothing super nice, but it will get the job that i want for it done. This was kind of just thrown together by me so sorry if it isn't great. Pics will be up as soon as they are done uploading.

Archived