g6ryder Posted April 6, 2011 Report Posted April 6, 2011 (edited) Specs: American Bass website states "2600 rms at 1 ohm" although ive read some clamp tests were gets about 2k at 1 ohm and i would guess around 2300-2500 rms at .5 ohm it will run at .5 ohm daily it does come with bass knob also in great shape Description/Condition: I would say a solid 9-10 maybe a 9.5-10 cosmetically its in great shape a little dirty and it works flawlessly What I'm looking for: :looking for a AQ1200d+ cash on your end, rf t1500-1bd, maybe a t1000-1bd+cash on your end I'm in need of an amp for my dc level 3 15" i want something over 1k. Looking to trade only i don't want to sell straight out because i do need an amp just something a little smaller Edited April 6, 2011 by g6ryder www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 No longer trading MODS PLZ LOCK www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts