Sundown Audio

Need help deciding?...

kwag415

got my order in for the aq2200d cant wait for it to come in and put on my solobarics. i havent no beatdown for over a year and im itchin bad. now gotta get somekind of box design n wood so i can get to work

The AQ is pricy tho i only got ~250$.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

yea i paid 408 for the aq2200d i just ordered. i hope to have it before i go out of town next friday. but im gonna put it on 2 solobaric L7 dual4 15s @1ohm. for 2200watts.

if i was you i wouldnt settle for cheaper just wait a week or 2 save the other 150 n get the 2200. it took me 3 months to have the extra dough but its gonna worth the wait i believe

yea i paid 408 for the aq2200d i just ordered. i hope to have it before i go out of town next friday. but im gonna put it on 2 solobaric L7 dual4 15s @1ohm. for 2200watts.

Sounds nice keep us up dated! :drink40:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

The aq 1200d pushes 2200 at .5 ohm or 1 ohm its a beast all aq products are

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

The aq 1200d pushes 2200 at .5 ohm or 1 ohm its a beast all aq products are

if you say the aq1200 pushes 2200 at .5 or 1 ohm. then whats the aq2200d push at .5 n 1ohm. i just orderd tha aq2200d at like 2 am this mornin cant wait for it to come. wish i had a shippin date

BC 264 stage 2 cams

:shrug:

BC 264 stage 2 cams