Second Skin Audio

solobaric15s

i have 2 dual 4ohm l7 solobaric15s and the prefab box is killing my sound. i need some box ideas on facing the subs up and ports towards the back. n wanna be tuned somewere around 30hz. all info greatly appreciated

i have 2 dual 4ohm l7 solobaric15s and the prefab box is killing my sound. i need some box ideas on facing the subs up and ports towards the back. n wanna be tuned somewere around 30hz. all info greatly appreciated

we need your max dimensions of the vehicle the box will be going in..

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

dang my bad im new to this forums this first time i ever used one. but its going in a 99 c2500 suburban. and from what i measure my maxs will be 28nch from seat to back door. 46 in side to side and i could probly gain a few more inches if i took the spare tire out. and 24 inchs top to bottom. and want 5 cubes a speaker. specs say min 3 max 6

also im torn on what to power them with. im looking at 3 diff options. 2 kicker zx1000.1s, 2 kicker zx1500.1s , or an audiopipe ap3000.1. im wired for one amp under middle seat which has me leanin toward the 3000 but im not sure n want max sound for my money as i dont have a real high budget

also im torn on what to power them with. im looking at 3 diff options. 2 kicker zx1000.1s, 2 kicker zx1500.1s , or an audiopipe ap3000.1. im wired for one amp under middle seat which has me leanin toward the 3000 but im not sure n want max sound for my money as i dont have a real high budget

EDIT: nvm going in a burb

your gunna need 7-10 inches between the box and the back door

Edited by RickyFriery97

ok so that would reduce my depth to 21 inches n not 28 i left myself and inch or 2 when i measured. n 32-35hz is probly gonna be better for my music range

i can work with the calculator but a 3D design with something like google sketchup i cant do

i dont know how to use it

you want it behind the third row huh? i have a 97 burban myself :drinks:

since your depth changed to 21 inches this box will be better and work behind the third row

2qlzpjc.jpg

right at about 5 cubes per sub and 60 square inches of port per sub and right at 35Hz

subs up port back

the port will be on the side like this (either side)

256r7li.jpg

and subs up

hope this works for ya

if you have any questions let me know.. :drinks:

Edited by RickyFriery97