Second Skin Audio

solobaric15s

yes gonna go behind my third row. n thanks for showin me this calculator i downloaded it and think thats gonna be alot of use in the future since im thinkin of gettin heavy into the car stereo scene again. its been over ten years since i really messed with it other than just buyin subs and amp n throwin em in something. what you got in your burb.

yes gonna go behind my third row. n thanks for showin me this calculator i downloaded it and think thats gonna be alot of use in the future since im thinkin of gettin heavy into the car stereo scene again. its been over ten years since i really messed with it other than just buyin subs and amp n throwin em in something. what you got in your burb.

no problem man that box^ should work good for you :drinks:

i had 4 L7 15s but i sold em and got two DC audio XL 18"s comin and will be doing 4 18"s hopefully within the next 6-8 months

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

yea box looks great now if i can get a design to follow. n i got the pair of 15s,box, and a 3000 watt amp awhile ago for 700 so imma rock these till they are no good and probly gonna go dc when they do after all the reviews i seen. and one my best friends just got to level 3 12s with level 4 voice coils n only has like 400wat to each one n they are earth shatering. can only emagine wat 2 18s gonna sound like in the burb.

yea box looks great now if i can get a design to follow. n i got the pair of 15s,box, and a 3000 watt amp awhile ago for 700 so imma rock these till they are no good and probly gonna go dc when they do after all the reviews i seen. and one my best friends just got to level 3 12s with level 4 voice coils n only has like 400wat to each one n they are earth shatering. can only emagine wat 2 18s gonna sound like in the burb.

the calc. has a cut list to use

you dont need a design to build it you have the dimensions on the calc to cut the wood out

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer