Box looks solid but I would cover it a diff way, or redo it cleaner.

The wood grain COULD look good.... but in many pieces like that, and so obviously/distinctly seperate sections it looks kinda tacky IMO.

Not "being a hater" just some constructive criticism if I may.

I'd try to redo that in single sheets per side or just rhino line it.

Snoopdan did some badass veneered boxes and I seen some really clean setups w/ it so it CAN be done, but the multi-piece like that just kills it IMO.

Also, what's with the section missing on the left by the port?

Ride looks good w/ the rims BTW.

No offense taken to be honest i like it when ppl give there real opions and i kinda thought it was gunna look a little tacky but for my second box im happy with my self and the pieces that are missing on port, i had taken the pictures before i finished like i said in my first post

No Sponsors, No Stickers, No Replicas ALL GANGSTAhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/853307

Guest NeverEnuffBass
i saw you at one of the db drags in startford this past summer. you had that 1 re 15" in your blazer. good shit homie.

Yeah thats my beater. For sale now too. I actually just got back from stratford, helped Manny put in a remote start and ended up forgeting my phone there :unsure: What car did you have there?

Yeah thats my beater. For sale now too. I actually just got back from stratford, helped Manny put in a remote start and ended up forgeting my phone there :unsure: What car did you have there?

i didnt bring my car that day, i was with my girlfriends uncle. he was one of the guys with the trucks. he was in the 119 class or something with this other kid with a truck, they were battling it out on bassrace...it was fun to watch lol. i cant remember what numbers you did that day...which was in july btw im not sure of the day. 140's maybe? 141 i think maybe not sure

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean