Aug 6th, 2011, Des Moines, Iowa,Midwestspl,

Join us for a good cause

Time Saturday, August 6 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Napa Auto parts

2222 East Douglas Avenue

Des Moines, IA

I have decided to turn one of my car audio competitions into a fundraiser for cancer awairnes. It seems that every one has been effected in some way by cancer family member or friend. Due to the improvement over the years with research and donations they have made improvements in treatments. With out the funding it is hard to keep the improvments progresing. So please join us and help us raise money to donate to the American Cancer Society.

I Adam Prange will be donating the Percentage of Bodies entered (competing) in event as my donation. Example...74 enteries 60 actual people entered I donate 60% of entery fees to American Cancer society.

Would be great to see any one match a percentage of what we raise or what I donate, up to you.

Also we are looking for people to donate to locks for love. Come cut off that long hair have it go to a great cause. (stylist on site)

We will be taking donations at the show as well . The American Cancer Society of Des Moines ,IA will be there to accept donation raised.

We are still planing more things going on for this day to inform others and yet to still have a fun day. So check for updates.

We may create a paypal account to take donations as well if there is interest

Thank you for your time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Midwest spl sanctioned event is sponsored by Napa Auto parts shop phone (515) 265-6161

please visit Napa's web site to view what they have to offer www.napaonline.com

...For more information on rules and classes please visit:

...Home of Midwestspl

Entry Fees as follows:

$25 per class for non members

$20 per class Members

$30 for membership kit (avail exclusivly online) includes: Cd , membership card,rule book , $5 discount per class all season. Also allows you to compete at end of season finals. You may purchase Membership on our home page.

Trophies 1st -3rd Medals avail.

Midwest Street Division ( no points ) These are typically offered at most Midwestspl Events.

MSD 1 – Up to 1-12, 2-10’s or 3-8’s

MSD 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s

MSD 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s

MSD 4 – Unlimited

National Level - These classes are for the serious competitor that wants to compete against others from their region. These classes are typically more advanced and have a certain set of rules and guidelines to go by. These classes are eligible to attend finals and have a chance to win some prize money at the end of the year.

Basic Division

Basic 1 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s, up to 500 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s, up to 1,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 4 – Unlimited Power / Unlimited Speakers

Basic Trunk - Unlimited Speakers, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced Division

Advanced No Wall - Unlimited Speakers, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 1 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 2 – Up to 2-18’s, 4-15’s, 6-12’s or 9-10’s, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 3 – Unlimited Speakers, Unlimited Power

Xtreme Division ( 30 second music average )

Xtreme 1 – 1-2 Woofers / Unlimited Power / No Wall

Xtreme 2 – 3+ Woofers / Unlimited Power / No Wall

Xtreme 3 – 1-2 Woofers / Unlimited Power / Wall

Xtreme 4 - 3+ Woofers / Unlimited Power / Wall

Xtreme Trunk - Unlimited Woofers / Unlimited Power

Kaos Division ( 3 minute music average )

Kaos No Wall - Unlimited Woofers / Unlimited Power

Kaos Wall - Unlimited Woofers / Unlimited Power

S.L.A.M. ( sound looks and modifications)

Upper Midwest Promoter

mwspllogo.jpg

Adam Prange

http://midwestspl.com

For years I have wanted to do somethign car audio related for a good cause. Just didnt know what direction to go. Want to show the comunity that even tho yes our hobby does make a lot of noise sometimes to much, that we are not a bunch of hoodlums. With both of my parents being diagnosed in the past 4 yrs mom 4 yrs ago and dad just 5 months ago. Both survivors.

Upper Midwest Promoter

mwspllogo.jpg

Adam Prange

http://midwestspl.com

• 3 months later...