Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

Anywho, this will be her DD until she gets her a nicer car in a year or so, then it will be my speed toy. At that point, i will do a motor swap and turbo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry :huh::unsure: that was rude of me...uhm....carry on....

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

I found a 97 white coupe about 30minutes from here for 3800. I ahve already got him down to 3500. I'd really love to get him to 3k, and i'd snatch it up in a second.

I got him down to 3k today, so tomorrow i am going to look at it, and taking the money with me, so if it is in good running shape, i will be bringing it home with me :)

Thats not a bad looking car bro! How many miles does it have on it?

150k If it runs to 250k before i have to do a motor swap, i will be happy.

you know bib, correct if i'm wrong but, i think wifey should be in those pics you know considering it's gonna be HER car and all. know what i mean? lol

kthnxbye

haha, those pics are from his ad on ebay. I'll have some up very soon, dont worry :P

bibby.. this is not fair.. I can't even find ONE honda lol

Sorry? hehe. Surely there has to be some!

and he has a kick-ass honda....then he finds ANOTHER....not fair at all....

and you want to know what else isn't fair?

pics with wifey + honda....overkill. i can only handle one at a time

B) :B :B :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry :huh::unsure: that was rude of me...uhm....carry on....

Chyeeeaaa!

So for the longest, it's been me in my honda, and my wife in the truck. Well she took a job out of town, and started monday. so the truck wasnt cutting it, and she doesnt like my car being so low. meh :/ So i had to get her a car. I wanted something dependable, good on gas, and something i can work on if it fucks up. Guess what fit the bill...? B) YEp, another civic for me, er her. whatever. It is her 1yr anniversairy(sp) present, but i can do pretty much anything i want to to it, so i have some good plans for it. So i got up theis morning, drove about an hour from here to look at it. Took a check with me, and ended up buying it. there are a few things that bugged me, and the main reasons i got him from 3800firm to 3k. :) Windshield is cracked, hood has a dent, trunk has some dents, driver's side window wouldnt roll down, hazy headlights, radio didnt sit all the way in the dash, some trim panels werent snapped in all the way. Well, i got all of that fixed tonight except the few dents/windshield. Window jsut needed a fuse, radio's clips were holding it out, int panels just snapped back in, & i put my old headlights from my civic in it. I had the "why did i buy this piece blues" i always get until i fixed these things, and it's really in good shape. Mechanically, the car is fine, so now all that needs to be fixed is the hood/trunk, and the windshield. None of which are terrible. Enough rambling, on to the pics...

Maiden voyage

Posted Image

The way i bought it, except the euro tails were already out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These things had to go, i hate the way they make cars look, plus we dont smoke.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived