02 Monte Carlo REBuild, Progress PG 6, DC, SHCA, Rockford

Yay for the usps ppl..! :) :clapping:Just got in from work and had my stuff in from knu... just snapped a few quick ones before i head out the door again for some grub...

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Stupid iphone turned some sideways... but you get the idea... will post the full spread when i get back...

Ok dudes... No updates from me for tonight, got some killer weather headed this way... Hopefully I can get something done tomorrow.

Heres the latest update from last night. Got my 1/0 ran and my distros in and its ready to put some power to some things. Also picked up some stinger 8ga from my local audio shop, they had some scrap laying around and hooked me up so that was pretty sweet. Got the terminals soldered on the 8ga and will solder my 1/0 terminal today for power. Also switched out my battery posts but i dont have a pic of that, will get one tho.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Ok guys.. sorry for the late ace updates but crazy freakin weather down here these last couple weeks... and still more to come apparently. But i got in a garage today so that i could get some stuff done. gutted the interior to run my RCAs and speaker wire to the doors... got it all zipped down nice and neat for the most part.. still have to do some tidying in a few places.. Got my deadener on order so it should be here in a couple a days so its going... just slowly but surely... but enough with the chat.. on to the pics...

Heres the three day constant rain

DSC_0040.jpg

The cables in the trunk...

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Wire through the door grommet

DSC_0042.jpg

Thats basically all for today... was more focused on gettin it ran than messin with the cam... lol will get more next time though... Yes.. and keep the critique and comments coming... makes me feel like im actually doin somethin here lol

C'mon guys... no love for the updates? Any way... i got my 4 channel in today... Had to suffer through half the day waitin to get home to it... haha. So i got that to go in but i also have another issue that has arose... seems with all the crazy freaking rain we're gettin here i've got a pretty good leak in my passenger side door. nice 3" pool of water in my passenger side floorboard for me so im trackin down a new seal to fix that too.. Gotta love it, always sumthin. So, heres the beauty. :good:

IMG_0518.jpg

Birthsheet, little blurry Rated as Follows 71x4@4, 119x4@2,239x2@4 Total RMS=477

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo.....Got my window seals put in today and got my power wire hooked up and fused all nice and realized... i forgot the damn remote wire... so no test tonight, but there will be tomorrow definitely. I'll do some pics and a vid tomorrow... after forgetting the remote wire and breaking a small piece off of one of the seals i just quit for the night before i broke and killed anything else. Deadener will be here friday so that will be in by saturday and hopefully i will order my subs monday after the paycheck clears. Gonna hold off for a few weeks before i get the 1000.1BD and roll with the USamps xt2000DE i have for now so i dont drain my account completely dry. will be playing VERY soon though... Keep me motivated guys... lol :drinks:

Ok dudes... got every bit of my wire ran and i've got my four channel hooked up temporarily just to test and make sure its gonna work. Got the interior back in and nice and cleaned up. my battery is dead as a doornail right now so its on charge in the garage so no vid tonight but plenty of pics for your viewing pleasure... video of the amp in action tomorrow. Pics uploading now

Archived