02 Monte Carlo REBuild, Progress PG 6, DC, SHCA, Rockford

I like it so far, check my sig, kinda a RF fan lol. I am selling a T1500bdCP if you are interest to run those. Check out FS section it is posted there with all specs, you could get the power you want wired @4ohms

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

I like it so far, check my sig, kinda a RF fan lol. I am selling a T1500bdCP if you are interest to run those. Check out FS section it is posted there with all specs, you could get the power you want wired @4ohms

Thanks Dude! looking forward to that amp too.

I would like to do something to clean up my nice yellow foam... what do you guys recommend to do as far as paint or something to kinda match it up a little bit? thought maybe some carpet dye or something would work but idk... any ideas?

badass build hows it sound??

Thanks dude! Sounds pretty good so far, hopefully wen i get the T1500 in itll sound even better with all that nice clean powa! Like i said earlier, tryin to get a video up but my connection is :bull:

FINALLY! Got my vid up on youtube, this was the first time it was played and before the trunk was sealed off with very little amp/hu tuning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVeH9oiX9A

Edit: Just so everyone knows thats my idiot brother outside the car and my cuz in the passenger seat, tried to get his reaction but hes a bit of a loser so he didn't give me much... lol

no love for a vid? lol

Anyway, lookin into buying a new batt.... what do you guys recommend? I was thinking optima but i've heard mixed reviews on em, so i figured id get some other opinions first. Right now im just lookin to replace my starting batt...

how do you like those rf coax speakers

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Liking em pretty well, nice and clean with like no distortion unless i just hammer em, but that hasn't and won't happen but once just so i could see what the max was i could push em before they got distorted.

And it takes quite a bit to distort em actually.

Archived