I DARE SOMEONE TO PUT A SLAPPER BASLINE TO THIS SONG

See what I can do, might redo the other one as well because it was my second bass edit and I don't like it lol :good:

Okay thank man. I think some high hz tones would be more useful to most people. Cause not all people have systems tuned to low hz. and i want to piss off my friends at school bumpin rebecca black in the parking lot :D

1997 Honda Civic Ex 4DR

1 12inch Diamond D3

1 8inch Sundown Sa-8

1 Pyle PLA2200 Amplifier

Thanks, the bass lines were good, but her voice is still so harsh. You feel like doing a slowed version?

http://www.mediafire.com/?dacusi1l9r9sz2f

Hey big pimpin you should make a video showing how you add bass lines to songs. would help me out alot thanks!

1997 Honda Civic Ex 4DR

1 12inch Diamond D3

1 8inch Sundown Sa-8

1 Pyle PLA2200 Amplifier

• 2 months later...

Hey big pimpin you should make a video showing how you add bass lines to songs. would help me out alot thanks!

im just a new b (NOOB) BLA BLA BLA BUT i beleve u just download test test tones and add it 2 it or u use audacity and go to gerate,tone then make it a sinewave at the freq u want

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Archived