Sonic Electronix

is it possible to remove all the soft parts from a sub saftly for them to be re used with a differnt sub

also where can i get a pair of 05 xxx coil

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

re xxx sorry.

so how would you go about taking out all the softparts in one piece to essentially recone another sub with that ones softparts

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

the spider and surround was cut in that link im asking if theres a way to take all the soft parts out with out cutting them so you can then reuse them in a differnt sub

Edited by hifonics10

is there a plce that sells just surrounds ik i can get spiders. reason im asking is i just ordered my recones from fi and i might later on want to build a pair of re sexxx and id like to be able to save the softparts from my fi recones to eather re sell or re use

I wood not think thar a salf way caz of how surround is set

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

Contact RE to see if they can send one.

Parts Express may have one, don't think it would be big enough though

You can try these guys too

http://www.fixmyspeaker.com/

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls