2nd battery help...

I want to put a second battery in my truck cuz of all the dimming...i did the big 3 and it helped with the voltage but dimming is still an issue..i upgraded my alt from the stock 160 amp to a 200 amp that i bought off a guy with a diesel sierra 3500...the problem is that i dont know how to set it up...i have about 25 feet of 0 gauge left fom my big 3 setup...oh yeah i have a 08 yukon and im running about 2500-3000 watts...also mu truck has a second spot to put a battery...

I want to put a second battery in my truck cuz of all the dimming...i did the big 3 and it helped with the voltage but dimming is still an issue..i upgraded my alt from the stock 160 amp to a 200 amp that i bought off a guy with a diesel sierra 3500...the problem is that i dont know how to set it up...i have about 25 feet of 0 gauge left fom my big 3 setup...oh yeah i have a 08 yukon and im running about 2500-3000 watts...also mu truck has a second spot to put a battery...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/98509-how-to-properly-fuse-amps-and-rear-batteries/

heres a good diagram

run a + line from front batt to + second batt with a fuse 8 inch away from batt 1 and 2 (so 2 fuses) ,

then groound wire from amp to 2 batt at the - post

ground that same - post to body of the car somewere in the truunk

wire negitive terminal from 1st batt to body as well

run power wire from 2 batt to amp with fuse inbetween

RF love

Also my buddy works at autozone and he can sell me 2 optima yellow tops for 400 buck...is this a good deal? I know they are the highest cranking power they make and he says they run about 300 each...

They are online for about $189... i bought mine at a Store in town for $189. So you should punch your friend in the stomach :)

Also my buddy works at autozone and he can sell me 2 optima yellow tops for 400 buck...is this a good deal? I know they are the highest cranking power they make and he says they run about 300 each...

For that $400 you can get an xspower D3100 battery

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

That rat!!! I have a stock ac delco in the front...so should i just buy one battery and put it in the front or should i put it in the back?

^^^^ better route

I'm getting some XS powers for my 2nd battery when I do my Re-Build

Will that battery handle the cracking and the sounds at the same time?? What about kinetik...? They good?

Not my area of Expertise.. but go to the XS sponsorship page down the forum a little and there is alot of good things to read. Ohh and I hear Kinetik is poo.. don't know from experience though just what i read.