http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JY9BOAgSM

Got the doors done... They look good and sound amazing now that i got them crossed over properly and the tweets adjusted.

Also i got some stuff coming in the mail... I am hoping that its here within the next few days.

Im going to try and get some pics and video of how the jeep sits currently

Right now i am in the process of TRYING to get a damn job, Also im on the look out for another 09 Model FI SSD 12 that i can put in here with a Crescendo 2k. If that falls through then we shall see what happens... Also here soon looking into a nice 4 chan for the front doors, But for now its 10x more then i would have ever imagined... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much better then my previous systems

141_0673.jpg

141_0674.jpg

141_0675.jpg

141_0676.jpg

Its here, Its the tits and im excited, Getting this thing replaced and redoing the exhaust is something i have wanted done for a long time. My current one is cracked at the collector weld and is extremely annoying

So now that i got this, tomorrow it should be going on, Then i am going to my buddys garage and bending some 2.5 inch piping for my new exhaust, Debating on if i want to throw my glasspack on, or a flowmaster 40 series santa.gif

Well guys over the last 2 days and many problems i finally have the exhaust manifold replaced.

Ran into the following problems

Stuck bolts on the exhaust flange PB blaster had to set for a hour before it would even budge.

Then when putting my intake manifold back on, It did not clear the new exhaust manifold, so i had to take it to my buddy's shop to have him shave down the problem areas.

After all that i started it up to find a LOT of smoke and EXTREME belt squeak, Smoke was from some PB blaster that was on the exhaust but still scared the shit out of me none the less... Got the squeal taken care of.

Now its just sputtering but my jeep is low on gas and lately has been doing that even before i replaced the exhaust manifold, so i am hoping with some fuel injector cleaner and some gas it will quit.

Here is what my engine bay looked like half way through

141_0679.jpg

Archived