NCSUBUBAN Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Wanting more ascendant audo mayhem 18's to finish the suburban would also like to pick up bigger amps currently running rf20001bd's. no junk dont bother wasting my time or yours. thanks in advance Quote
ALPINE408 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Wanting more ascendant audo mayhem 18's to finish the suburban would also like to pick up bigger amps currently running rf20001bd's. no junk dont bother wasting my time or yours. thanks in advance i have 2 aa mayhems for sale god price new recones Quote Have you ever had your woofers blown?
NCSUBUBAN Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended. Quote
NCSUBUBAN Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended. you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general. you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks Quote
dyeagain15 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended. you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general. you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks They're basically saying this is in the wrong section. There is a want to buy section for threads like this. Just ask a mod politely if they would move it for you. Anyone that would be able to do that would have a red or blue font under their name. (correct me if im wrong guys ) Quote My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
NCSUBUBAN Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended. you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general. you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks They're basically saying this is in the wrong section. There is a want to buy section for threads like this. Just ask a mod politely if they would move it for you. Anyone that would be able to do that would have a red or blue font under their name. (correct me if im wrong guys ) greatly apreciated bud. see Im learning more by the minute lol but thanks again Quote
dyeagain15 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended. you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general. you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks They're basically saying this is in the wrong section. There is a want to buy section for threads like this. Just ask a mod politely if they would move it for you. Anyone that would be able to do that would have a red or blue font under their name. (correct me if im wrong guys ) greatly apreciated bud. see Im learning more by the minute lol but thanks again its no problem, just trying to help Quote My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.