I'm thinking of little mods to do to my car. One of them I've been thinking about is to illuminate the "PONTIAC" on my rear bumper. I have no idea what I'm going for, just thinking on ideas. Maybe some of you creative people can help. I don't have a picture of the rear bumper right now, but I will take one when I go out to my car in a few. For those that may know, it's a 2001 Grand Prix GT (3.8L dual exhaust with the lower bumper compared to the standard SE)

POTATO!

177876d1240966994-2001-pontiac-grand-prix-gtp-resized-rear-view.jpg

That part down the bottom? Only way I can think of is to cut out each letter, fiberglass a long piece of plexiglass on the inside of the rear bumper, then light that up with LEDs. Not 100% sure how you'd want it to look though. This kinda makes me think of that Razorlite stuff Ed used in Trippi's box, but idk much about it or if it'd be more of a hassle than plexi and LEDs.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

177876d1240966994-2001-pontiac-grand-prix-gtp-resized-rear-view.jpg

That part down the bottom? Only way I can think of is to cut out each letter, fiberglass a long piece of plexiglass on the inside of the rear bumper, then light that up with LEDs. Not 100% sure how you'd want it to look though. This kinda makes me think of that Razorlite stuff Ed used in Trippi's box, but idk much about it or if it'd be more of a hassle than plexi and LEDs.

Thanks, I completely forgot to take a pic when I went out to my car the past couple days. :P Yeah, I was thinking something like that...theres buttons on one of the processing units for my DJ system that light up solid colors in the front and if you look from the top you can see clear, I was thnking something like that, I just don't know if it would be worth the hassle and if it would look good...

POTATO!