no vids

no unfortunately not. the owner had to leave as soon as the box got in and it was tested. i can try to get one when he comes back to get it covered. it was pretty loud though for 1000rms. ive never heard type r's before, didnt think they were gonna get as loud as they did

"cool"

oh alright lol never heard that one before. i thought you were just making up some word for the hell of it

nice whats that stuff used in the port? and how do these enclosures sound sq wise since both subs are in one chamber?

are you talking about the 45ed angle in the port or are you talking bout the paint? the 45 is just fiberglass resin..... sq questions probably arent the best thing to be asking me lol. dont get me wrong i want it to sound good but sq is the farthest thing on my mine as far as subs go. i think the single chambers sound fine. it makes it alot easier also cause you can just build one port. i usuallly do everything single chamber unless the the subs have thier own amps then ill throw some dividers in ther incase one of the amps takes a crap or something then one sub can still play atleast. as far as this particualar one sounded....it was pretty good. definatly that low boomy bass like we were going for and from the couple songs we listened to they responded fairly good. def sounded better and got louder than the old p.o.s. box that the local shop threw toghether real fast......45hz port tunning FTL

Edited by jcm1689

mybad i meant the paint in the port. The reason i asked about the sq was cause i think that when a subwoofer is in its own chamber it sounds cleaner then the subs sharing a chamber, but thanks next time i'll be more specific :P

Edited by 95pimpalass

mybad i meant the paint in the port. The reason i asked about the sq was cause i think that when a subwoofer is in its own chamber it sounds cleaner then the subs sharing a chamber, but thanks next time i'll be more specific :P

personally when ive done seperate chambers i dont hear any difference for a shared chamber. idk.....and the paint is just primer. i first did it cause he didnt know what color he wanted to paint the port and it looked bad un painted so i just shot it with primer. and its hard to see in the pics but in person it matches the alpines cones perfectly so its probably gonna get left like that.