Jump to content

Leanin' Leon's Powerbass & Digital Designs Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I knew I was gonna have a lot of stuff in trunk so I got a false floor done from my bud Scott over at SOT!

75715_10150124917554937_698184936_7644648_733262_n.jpg

75715_10150124917499937_698184936_7644645_7349865_n.jpg

75715_10150124917524937_698184936_7644647_7032848_n.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Blew them haha... The subs were kinda already on the last leg. Had a lot of coil chatter going on. I guess the strapped AQ's finally put them to rest.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Changed the rotors

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Pads were still fresh because I got them in Dec.

DSC00003.jpg

Old rotors

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1608 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...