Jump to content

Leanin' Leon's Powerbass & Digital Designs Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Didn't know you even had a build log. I like your amp placement dude. Lemme know when you wanna meet up to retune your amp.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

Didn't know you even had a build log. I like your amp placement dude. Lemme know when you wanna meet up to retune your amp.

Next Sunday May 22nd. :drinks:

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Took some pics of the deck, it's one of the latest single din receivers from Kenwood. Got the din kit all in too

1132_150_48.pngCheck out the specs!

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

4 Volt Pre-amps ftw! :slayer:

DSC00147.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Didn't know you even had a build log. I like your amp placement dude. Lemme know when you wanna meet up to retune your amp.

Next Sunday May 22nd. :drinks:

Alright cool.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

Photo0936.jpg

what up with the power wire on the small amp, that is not cool

It worked lol.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

lol I know it did, but doesn't look too safe if you know what I mean :D

lmao yeah.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...