Jump to content

Leanin' Leon's Powerbass & Digital Designs Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can bump. I don't think anyone cares.

Unless you bump it all the time and people don't even go to check it out, even when you post something important... think about it

So your saying don't bump when nothing important is posted because ppl aren't gonna check it out even when something is posted?

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

why do u keep saying bump? it is NOT a forsale thread, u should be bumping it with picture updates.

looks good so far though, that box came out really nice

bump fail

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

I did manage to clamp my old amp with the old box.

683 Watts with 3.8 ohms of rise

But everything was all outta wack. Busted box and poopy wiring. I'm sure it still had more.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Time for new ish.... 3rd sys summer of 2K10

Props to my man Ric from PCA in Sals, MD for box design :clapping:

get-attachment.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...