I think you can Link all BD's not just the 2500. But sweet, that figured out my problem. You guys are the best! lol :drinks:

Edit: The bdSYNC2 cable is designed to strap a pair of Class-bd POWER series amplifiers together to make one large mono amplifier. Male-to-male connector with 6 foot long cable. Designed for Rockford Fosgate POWER class-bd amplifiers only.

Edited by dkahns51

I think you can Link all BD's not just the 2500. But sweet, that figured out my problem. You guys are the best! lol :drinks:

Edit: The bdSYNC2 cable is designed to strap a pair of Class-bd POWER series amplifiers together to make one large mono amplifier. Male-to-male connector with 6 foot long cable. Designed for Rockford Fosgate POWER class-bd amplifiers only.

if you do this , it will give you a 2 ohm load max :) if you're needing to run 1 ohm, don't strap/link

if you do this , it will give you a 2 ohm load max :) if you're needing to run 1 ohm, don't strap/link

Yeah i got Dual 2ohm subs.. thats why i didnt buy Trippi's 2500bd and just bought another T1000 lol

i would have went with the 2500 IMO more power at 2 ohm load

Cant wire 2 subs of 2ohm at a 2ohm load. I could of wired it at 4ohm though.

Edit... im a fucking retard sorry. I;alkdjsf;lakjdsf

Edited by dkahns51

fuck i feel like punching myself in the face a hundred times. (granted i already had 1 T1000, but for $75 more i could of bought Trippi's 2500 for $500 and then sold my T1000... ) :fryingpan:

fuck i feel like punching myself in the face a hundred times. (granted i already had 1 T1000, but for $75 more i could of bought Trippi's 2500 for $500 and then sold my T1000... ) :fryingpan:

yup thats why we do our research first before making any purchase.. and its easier to deal with one amp over 2, and yes you could have wired it 2 ohms in series/parallel or parallel/series.. lol 1 ohm plus 1 ohm is 2 ohms, 4 ohms + 4 ohms / 4 = 2 ohms.. lmao

and for 500 thats a hella deal on that amp when they normally go for around 900

Edited by speedball1978

Well The amp is coming from Audio savings so i might just return it for full refund of store credit and buy some more goodies from them.. I feel like an asshat!!!!!