10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

Ya that's how bass race should start, see here we wait for it to say go befor the music can start. Good numbers! nice equipment!

ya i thought that was kinda wierd how they started it. the event was put on by usaci. one of the guys runnin it said something about they do that cause not all decks have a pause button that way you can que up the song were you want.

NICE FUCKIN SCORE! seriously with the low voltage your gettin thats a good score

i know you should have seen some of the other competitors, they were trippin out he did those numbers at all. then thier jaws pretty much hit the ground when i told em voltaged droped to 11.7 through the whole run.

jcm: you showed me up good.

very nice score.

hey i wasnt trying to show no one up, i was just saying ive sat in three cars that were apparantly doing a 150 on the TL and i knew once i heard it it was gonna break 50.

nice score

this guy needs to join the site and stop talkin through u

he dont really like messin with computers that much. he is a member though he just doesnt sign in much so he just had me do it.

hey i wasnt trying to show no one up, i was just saying ive sat in three cars that were apparantly doing a 150 on the TL and i knew once i heard it it was gonna break 50.

wierd thing is, i was in christians integra when he was doing about 47s on music back then and then i heard steves setup doing 50s on music; i have to say, christians sounded louder than steves setup since christians was tuned to about 27hz. but im impressed for 30hz.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

we went to walmart at 4 in the morning to pick up some resin. we got bored and decided to play a few games and 25 bucks later we had ...............................:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dont know why this was so funny. maybe cause we were so tired but i was dying i could barely breath i was laughin so hard :lol:

Posted Image

wierd thing is, i was in christians integra when he was doing about 47s on music back then and then i heard steves setup doing 50s on music; i have to say, christians sounded louder than steves setup since christians was tuned to about 27hz. but im impressed for 30hz.

I'm much louder now, tuned to 35 it still hits LOWER than ever.

- Not a thread hijack...Back on TOPIC.....

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived