Hellbound Train Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 How about a dark wood top with a carbon bottom?
FiBTLforlife Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 How about a dark wood top with a carbon bottom? i can do the wood/cf once i can get the cf to work. and for the 2 dark smooth/cf pens i will look and see if i have that super dark color wood left. I dont think I do. It would be $10 each for the smooth pen and $15 each for a cf pen. Shipping four pens at once I wouldnt charge you any more than $4 for shipping. I have a larg tree piece that has been cut for me but I havent cut it into smaller pieces for pens. It is a pretty dark/old wood. It can prob make 30 pens or more 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.